Part of me thinks that I should slow down and actually try to make sense for once. Another part of me just wants to blurt out all the crap in my brain and be done with it. I’ll compromise by numbering my thoughts, giving them the surface appearance of organization. It’s all an illusion.
1. I felt a bit sad today thinking about how I only have about two and a half weeks left to work at the foodbank. Everybody has been so great. I’ll miss seeing them. Who knows where they’ll send me next. It could be awful.
2. Geoff spent a lot of time today working on the design for Awesome on 20. I feel so guilty every time there’s something on it that I don’t like. We have very different taste, and Geoff never reads blogs, so he has absolutely no expectations for how it should function. I, on the other hand, read a ton of blogs, and I know what annoys me. I don’t want to have any of the annoying things. I want it to be a blog I would want to read. The site is still under construction, but if you’d like to give some feedback, you can check out what we’ve done so far.
3. I like writing food posts more than non-food posts. Food posts take a lot more time and effort. I’m not ready to commit to more than two food posts a week at this point in my life.
4. Updating addresses in a database is boring.
5. Sleep is good. I think I’m going to get some soon.