Friday was a decent day. Pretty average. Here are a few thoughts.
1. Being yelled at by your boss is not fun. Even when you like her. Especially when you don’t really feel like you’re the problem. Asking me to put myself in a position of authority when I’m the newest member of staff doesn’t really seem logical to me, and when all my co-workers start to resent me for delegating responsibilities to them, I hope she’s ready to re-examine the situation.
2. Cinnabon cinnamon rolls are awesome. There’s really nothing else to say about that. I just have to limit myself to one a month.
3. People who refer to OWS protesters as lazy bums looking for a handout really irritate me. Why is greed and conspicuous consumption so acceptable/popular. Extremely extremely frustrating.
4. Make sure you watch An Idiot Abroad 2. Seriously. Do it.
5. Don’t eat all of your Amy’s Organic Macaroni and Cheese, and then decide to have just one piece of your husband’s pizza afterwards. You’ll regret it.
6. Moving around 20 pegs full of flip flops sucks. Hitting your mouth on one of those pegs while trying to force another one into place and making your gums bleed is even less awesome. Having two more boxes of those slippers show up in the mail ten minutes after you finally figured out how to fit all of them on the wall is extremely irritating.
7. Looking forward to a day off makes a hard day’s work more bearable.